Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

Last Stamping Bella BellarifficFriday of 2014

Hi!! I can hardly believe that 2014 is nearly over, another year flown by in the blink of an eye! :o This is my last Bellariffic Friday card for 2014. 

We had this sketch...

and this was my take on it. 


The papers are from the Heirloom collection by Mind's Eye. I cut the hearts from one of the papers and stuck them down flat onto the lined paper adding a flossed button to the centre of one heart. I stamped the sentiment, from Serena has a Sign, onto cream card, added a 3d foam dot to rise the middle of it, and adhered it to the card. The postmark stamps are from the Grungy Set which is,  unfortunately, retired. 

Well that's it from me for now, with only 5 days to Christmas and still so much to do, panic is starting to set in. I need to start making list and check them twice actually cross things off!  

Don't forget to check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations. 

Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very nice effetc with the sweet hearts

LG
Michaela

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I am always blown away when I come here, gorgeous work as always!! huggles Pops x x x