Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Photo Inspiration

Good morning.. and Happy Birthday to Meeee!! lol. I can't believe I am turning 27 AGAIN.. how time flies, seems like only yesterday that I turned 27 for the first time :P I plan on doing absolutely NOTHING today, apart from the usual school runs, cleaning, cooking, laundry.. yah.. nothing! 

Anywhoo, on to my card.. 
This week our Inspiration theme for La-La Land Crafts is a photo inspiration. I just love the soft colours. 


This was my take on it. ..



Copic markers used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - C5, C9
Clothing/Fan - BG01, BG02, BG05. E25, E27, E29. 
Colourless Blender 0.

Check out the rest of Team Friday's projects over on the La-La Land Crafts blog
For more inspiration you can find us on our Facebook Page and also on our Pinterest boards

Thanks for dropping by today! 
Sandie
xXx


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday Sandie!!
Love your card!! The pretty colors and all the lovely dies. She's my favorite!!
Have fun doing "NOTHING" today! :)
Hugs