Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Ready for Spring

Good morning and happy Friday!! It's time for another Inspiration Friday over on La-La Land Crafts and this week our theme is 
Ready for Spring

I waited all winter and was READY for snow but it didn't happen, I can't believe we are heading into Spring already.

For my project this week I created a mixed media frame. I also have a tutorial HERE on how I alter the frames. I have featured Paper Doll Marci - Spring Showers and these Dies: Random Flags Banner, Rolled Roses Small and Medium, Birdhouse, Large Flourish, Stitched Sun and Clouds


Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27
Coat - YG21, YG23, YG25
Tights - Y13, Y15, Y19
Boots - V12, V15,V17. YG21, YG25
Flowers - R81, R83, R85. YG03, YG63

Check out the rest of Team Friday's projects over on the La-La Land Crafts blog
For more inspiration you can find us on our Facebook Page and also on our Pinterest boards

Thanks for dropping by today! 
Sandie
xXx