Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Sketch

Hi! I'm back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my La-La Land Crafts Valentine's project you can find it HERE, or keep on scrollin' down! :) 

This week's Stamping Bella inspiration was a sketch

 I made this cute Kitty Bag using the sketch featuring Smarty Cat
It comes with matching sentiment and 3 mini background stamps. The sentiment could not be any more true!! 


The bag itself is a Silhouette file. It cuts both the base and the designer papers to cover it. It's so easy.. like SERIOUSLY easy. I can't believe I left it this long to get a Cameo. It is the best.machine.ever!! 

I used copic markers to colour Smarty Cat - C1, C3, B000, B00, R20, R21

This coming week we are taking our inspiration from Flowers!! (Papers, embellishments, etc). If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, February 19th. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Sandie this is fabulous. What a brilliant take on the sketch

mgoll88 said...

thats a fantastic box, looks great!

LG
Michaela