Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Stamping Bella Bellriffic Friday - A Sketch

Hi! I'm back with my second post of the day so if you're here for my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday you can click HERE or keep on scrollin' down.

This week our Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday challenge was to use use this sketch
and this is what I came up with ....

My card features Baby Bow by Mo Manning and coloured her up with Copic Markers. 
The papers are Sweet Pea by Kaisercraft and all of my cardstock is from Papermill Direct. 
To embellish I used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, a punched butterfly, a gem flourish, postage stamps and a metal ballerina charm to which I added a twine bow
This coming week the challenge is to Stitch It UP! Use real or faux stitching on your project. If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, April 2nd.  

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very nice card creation,a wonderfull image

LG
Michaela

Kerri said...

great card love the colours!!!