Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Anything Goes with Butterflies and/or Butterflies

Good morning!! It's Friday and that means it's time for our Inspiration Friday on La-La Land Crafts. This week our theme is ....

Anything Goes with Butterflies and/or Buttons. 

I made this Watering Can gift box using an SVG file from the Silhouette Store. 
Seriously, I don't know how I've lived without this machine up to now, I absolutely love it. :D The only thing I wasn't expecting was how noisy it is, I guess I just assumed it would be a silent machine, lol. Still so much to learn but, for now, I am happy making cute boxes ;) 



Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27
Dress/Visor - Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19. B00, B02, B05
Boots - B00, B02, B05. R81, R85
Watercan - YG21, YG23, YG25
Flower - C1, R81, R85

Don't forget you can play along and join all the La La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can post all your La-La Land creations You can also find us over on our Pinterest boards


Have a great Friday!!
Sandie
xxx

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Really fantastic creation and lovely decorasted

LG
Michaela

Anonymous said...

Adorable project, love the image on the box like that!!