Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch

Hi! I'm back with my second post of the day. If you're looking for my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday project you can find it HERE, or just keep scrolling down. 

This week on Stamping Bella we had a sketch to work with. 

This is my take on it. I have featured Nice to Meet You Hoppy Poppy. I just love the whole Hoppy Poppy Collection, they are so adorable :D 


She's coloured with Copic Markers:
Body - C1, C3, C5, C7. R11, R12. 
Dress - E92, E95, YR14, YR18, E18

The papers are from an old collection I have, and I can't remember the name of them. My cardstock is from Papermill Direct. I cut the speech bubble using Stitched Elements Dies from La-La Land Crafts. 

This coming week our Bellariffic Friday theme is BIRTHDAY WISHES! 
If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, April 16th. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Sweet Card

LG
Michaela

Dana White said...

Sandie hoppy is so cute and the talk bubble is perfect for the hi