Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Colour Inspiration

Howdy!! I'm popping back in today with my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card and this week we have a colour inspiration.

My card features Snow Pals by Mo Manning
Yes, it's a Christmas card, lol.
In fact, this is one of 12 Christmas cards I have made since the start of June.
One can never be too early... ;)


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Coat/Boots - E44. E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Pants - E40, E41, E43
Scarves/Gloves - BG72, BG75, BG78
Penguin - C3, C5, C7, C9. E42, E43, E44


Other Products used:
Papers - Prima, North County Collection
Lace, Ribbon & Charm - Stash
Flowers & Leaves - I am Roses


Enter your project by adding a direct link to your blog post or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than Thursday June 23rd. Remember to use a current stamp! 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Don't forget this our Stamp of the Month, which is I'll Always Have Your Back Stuffies. You can nab it at 20% off, in the Stamping Bella store, for the whole month of June!

Challenges
IAR June Challenge - Anything Goes
Mo's Digital Pencil - Anything Goes with a Mo Manning image

Well that's it from me for today. Have a wonderful day
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Oh my Sandie, this is gorgeous! Love everything about this! You nailed this challenge.