Pages

Saturday 9 February 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

WOW, I got so many birthday cards this week from the sweet ladies on the CraftSupplies forum!! I will, when I get a spare minute, take pics of them all.

I also treated myself to Series 10 of the StudioG stamps! I'm so excited, and hope to have them next week. Along with some Tim Holtz crackle paint!! Oh gawd, I won't know what to do with myself!! Tags spring to mind.. yes, TAGS, that's what I'll do!!

Of course now I'll have to share that spare minute I find to take the pictures of my cards with tag making ....... *sigh* Anyone want 4 kids?? Free to good home... actually free to any home! LOL!

7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

a very happy birthday to you!!! :) x

Unknown said...

happy bday!!! love the card and i hope you enjoy your goodies - i'll get them out to you ASAP! and yes you do need to try perfect pearls - i am IN LOVE!!

BTW - read your comment to DH and he said there ain't nothin about kids that's free!!

Ana Baird said...

Happy birthday to you! Hope you have fun with your new goodies!

Di's Dooodles said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you enjoy all your new goodies & I look forward to seeing the, no doubt, excellent results!!

DeeDee said...

I'll take the smallest two. :) How much for shipping? lol

Ana Baird said...

Many thanks for your comments on my card display!

Sheila said...

Happy belated dear friend!