Pages

Saturday 3 May 2008

National Scrapbooking Day..

Apparently it's National Scrapbooking day in the States today. .. not here though (major sulk!) However, I did have a bit of a mini crop myself last night. I did 5 layouts (of course none of which are totally finished, journalling is my downfall) I did 2 layouts from the Pink Paislee 'Spring Fling' kit from Annamaries store and 3 layouts using the BG Sugared papers (2 of which are for a class this month, so no previews.. lol!!.

So here are the 3 layouts I did for the li'l princess's album.. I will add journalling to them.. I have the most wonderful journalling stamps, which are crying out to be used.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Sandie,
I LOVE them. Nice to see a few 12x12s from you.

Tigger's rambling said...

Great Lo's....Happy Scrappy day :-)

DeeDee said...

Very sweet family layouts. :) Love the last one the best. I need to scrap Sofie and myself.

DeeDee said...

Very sweet family layouts. :) Love the last one the best. I need to scrap Sofie and myself.

Mandy said...

WOW!!! you have been a busy bee, they are fab, gorgeous papers, gorgeous pics!Mandyxx