Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Crafteire Weekend

I had an absolutely fantastic time at Crafteire last weekend!!! A whole weekend of scrapping, chatting and not a kid in sight :)

The Friday night challenge was exactly that.. a challenge!! But I won :) :) Here is the layout I made.. I think the sweet Magnolia image is what clinched it for me, lol

And here is the prize I won.. which I adore!!!! It's an EK Success Shadowbox Coaster Set. 4 mini layouts later and I had a wonderful ornament for my sitting room :)


This is a layout from one of Annamarie's classes.. I just have to decide on a picture for it now. haha!!


And this is Karen.. sucking in half the room.... on the other hand.. I'd better not post that pic ;)

I have loads more pics to share, but not enough time at the moment!!!

6 comments:

eva birdthistle said...

Well deserved!!! Gorgeous LO! and love what you did with thje prize.... now where is that photo? Hahahaha!

Marlou McAlees said...

well done Cailin, great layouts!! glad you had a good time, hope to be there next year :) ♥

MayoMom said...

Great challenge entry and a fabby prize.

Sounds like ye had a great time

H

Rach said...

fabulous layout great papers. congratulations on your win, xx

Kelly said...

oooOOOoooo Drool.....love those coasters, so cute!!! Love the LO too, very nice, always like the tilda stamps too!

DeeDee said...

I want to see the Karen pic too. :D