Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Split Coast Stampers Sketch

After receiving so many stamped images in the mail yesterday I'm totally spoiled for choice!! So I'm gonna work my way through them one by one, and enjoy doing it too :)



This particular image jumped out at me today, isn't she just so pretty?!! This is the first Miss Anya that I've used. I coloured her with TH distress inks. The papers are Sassafrass Lass 'Starry Night' and I just used some black cardstock to make it stand out. The sentiment is a Studio G.

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

What a cute stamp! Love the papers you used it with too. :)

Di's Dooodles said...

Great card Sandie and I love that image - never seen one like that before.

Anonymous said...

Really NICE job on this one!

Bev said...

Absolutely lovely card hun, so girly and sweet. Love the fantastic coloring and gorgeous papers x

deifen said...

Ooooh I love this card-great papers and a fab image-love Miss Anya!
Dei xx