Pages

Thursday 28 May 2009

Paperplay/Whiff of Joy Challenge


This is my DT card for PaperPlay Challenges this week. The theme was 'Buttons Galore'. Please do pop over to check out the other DT entries and play along with us. There is some exciting news to come next Thursday too!!!! It's all very hush-hush at the moment but I'm sooooo excited about it!!

It also fits the criterea for this week's
Whiff of Joy Challenge #32 which is 'Brown/Blue colour combo'.

I used the Willow with Flowers stamp and coloured her with distress inks, then ink distressed the background with Antique Linen. I machine stitched around all of the papers and distressed them with Heidi Swapp edge distresser. I also added some blue bazzil which I ran through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.

Card ingredients:
Basic Grey Granola papers & Bazzill cardstock
Whiff of Joy Stamp - Willow with Flowers
Distress Inks
Prima blossoms
Buttons/lace trim from stash

5 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Beautiful card - love the distressing. Good luck with the DT.
Clare x

Audrey said...

Fabulous card Sandie ;-)

Di's Dooodles said...

I love the colours used in this card Sandie

Julie M said...

Lovely card, Sandie. Blue and brown is such a good colour combo (and I love Granola).

Julie

DeeDee said...

Love how funky this one looks with the distressed edges. :)