Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2009

PDD Tueday meets Crafty Creations

Wow, it's another really wet day here. Summer is truly over I think :S

Today's card is made using a sketch on Tuesday Morning Sketches. Pez-A-Doodle Designs is sponsoring this challenge and prize up for grabs is a $15 gift certificate for the store!! This was a great sketch to work with, please do check it out.

So it was back to distress inks for the colouring on my Gorjuss Girl. I really need to build up my copic stash, I don't have enough colours!!! I do love my inks too though :)

For my papers I used MME Wild Asparagus, bazzil pink & bazzil cream card. I really like how they all worked together.

I used glossy accents on the flowers to give them some dimention.

The ribbon, brad and button are from my stash. I finished off the card with a sentiment from Studio G

I also made the card for the Crafty Creations Challenge.. who asked for 3 or more patterned papers, but then I realised that it's probably too late to enter this week!

10 comments:

Polly Pierce said...

Oh yes! I like that...

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Saskia said...

So sweet and beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!

Saskia :)

Juls said...

very cute!! Love the soft colours!

Anonymous said...

Not too late!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with this lovely soft and pretty card!!
smiles,Deena

Victoria said...

vary sweet.

Claire Phillips said...

Beautiful soft colour! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

Rach said...

this is so pretty Sandie, the colours are beautiful as is your colouring. hugs rachxx

DeeDee said...

Hope you were able to enter on time. Love how sweet this one is in tone/color. :)

Anonymous said...

thats adorable! i'm glad you played along sandie!