Pages

Thursday 26 November 2009

PaperPlay Challenges - Papertake Weekly - Whiff of Joy



Good morning! Well it's PaperPlay Challenges day again and this is my DT card made using my sketch, which is the challenge this week :) I've only ever done a couple of sketches and I really hope you like this one.



I used the wonderfully cute Henry Mouse from Whiff of Joy and I am entering it into Whiff of Joy's challenge which is to make a Christmas card.



I also going to enter this card into Papertake Weekly's challenge with their theme Christmas Crackers.

Card recipe:
Papers - MME Christmas Glitter Stack
Image - Henry with Bauble, Whiff of Joy
Sentiment - Waltzing Mouse 'Secret' stamp set ;)
Poinsettia - The Hobby House
Tools - Nestabilites Labels 5, Cuttlebug, McGill Pine leaf punch
Stickles, Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Ribbon, adhesive gems

Thanks for looking, and have a great day :) I am in the middle of my November 'spring clean' which is taking far too long and interfering with my blog hopping time. It will be worth it when my house is all shiny... right??!! lol

6 comments:

Liz said...

Sandie that was a nice sketch to work with and I just lorve your little mouse brilliantly coloured too

Liz xx

Marga said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the pretty details and your coloring is stunning!
Thank you so much for joining us at WoJ Challenges this week!

Deirdre said...

Sandie,
Great card and great challenge. Love the snow falling on your blog... super cute. x

kerryc said...

Really excellent - worth sending to Galway for the stamp!

Anonymous said...

Sandie thanks for a lovely sketch--I really like it! Your card is gorgeous--the image is so cute and perfectly colored!
Hugs,
April

Unknown said...

Wow is that sweet!!! Such abeautiful card! Great work! =)
hugs
Nina