Pages

Monday 4 January 2010

Crafty Angels/ABC Challenges

Good morning. I hope you all had a great weekend. It's bitterly cold here again with no sign of the cold weather ending. Still no snow though :(  However it's too cold to venture out much so I'm catching up on some DT projects and challenges... and some blog hopping :)



This week over on Crafty Angels the theme is Recycling. We'd like to see you use something recycled on your project. I have used the page of an old book as my DP. I scrunched it up and then inked it using Antique Linen distress ink.



The sweet Sarah Kay image is called A Kiss for Chloe and I coloured it with copic markers. I distressed and edged it using both Antique Linen and Vintage Photo inks.

Love the colour of these roses. As always I added some stickles to make them sparkle.


The "KISS" metal word stick is from the Tim Holtz range and the entwined hearts are from The Hobby House. Eyelets, thread and self-adhesive pearls are from my stash.

I am also entering this card into the ABC challenge as this week's theme is "K is for Kissing".

Well I am off to make a hot drink and stick myself to a radiator, lol. I love cold weather but this is FREEZING!! 

Have a wonderful Monday :)
.

5 comments:

Marina said...

This is sooo pretty!
Fantastic colours and papers and this cute image is beautifully coloured.
I love all embellies, they are gorgeous.

Hugs,
Marina

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Sandie :-) I love the image and the text paper looks just perfect :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Sheila said...

Very sweet!

DeeDee said...

Fabulous use of the old page, and those roses are gorgeous!

Julie M said...

Lovely card, Sandie. Gorgeous roses - and you've aced the denim colouring - great stuff!

Julie :o)