Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2010

DT Creative Card Crew - Thank You

Hi everyone!! Well I survived the mini marathon yesterday, even though we were soaked. The rain really let us have it, lol. The atmosphere was great, as always and I'm sure plenty of charities will benefit greatly!! I even raised a little money for the Offaly Dyslexia Group.

This fortnights challenge on Creative Card Crew has been set by Victoria and she is also sponsoring us for this challenge with Stampin Up Products.The theme Victoria has chosen is:

Thank You

Here's the prize that Victoria is offering one lucky winner



I went with clean and simple for this one.. now I know it's not clean and simple by some people's standards but it is for me, lol!! I used some off cuts of papers I have piled up, ripped and inked all the edges and then layered them.  


I made the tag using Labels 4 nestabilities and Waltzing Mouse nestie compatible stamps. It did bleed out a little as I used watercolour paper and this does tend to happen, but I like the effect. 

The ribbon and twine are from my stash. 

Thanks so much for visiting, please do visit my teamies' blogs to say hello. And don't forget to enter our challenge this fortnight to be in with a chance of winning all those wonderful Stampin' Up supplies!!


3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I really like your card, Sandee. The color combo you have used really appeals to me. I'm a sucker for polka dots plus you had me immediately with the distressing! Great work on this challenge!

Laurie Marmon said...

Very cute card. I like the bleeding effect too. Just say it was intentional. ;)

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Sandie and well done on completing the marathon
Clairex