Pages

Saturday 18 September 2010

A few challenges in one...

Hi everyone. Well another card from me :)  I got a couple of hours to play today so I made a card to enter some challenges with. 


My papers are Basic Grey Kioshi and they've all been inked with Victorian Velvet distress ink. I've coloured my sweet Maggie with copic markers and paper pieced her skirt. The lace I've used is from Craft Brulee and at it's thickest it is 3.25" in width. I've added some stickles here and there on the flowers and image for a little bit of sparkle and shine :D

The Challenges:
Basic Grey Challenges - Paper Piecing
Papertake Weekly - Photo inspiration 
Just Magnolia - Lace it up
Wild Orchid Challenges - Pearls and Pins

Now I'm off to watch a movie. Don't you just love how Tesco sells cheap movies AND chocolate.. they make it too easy, lol. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card, I love it. Tilda looks gorgeous!!
hugs,
Shell

Kathy said...

Darling card!!! Your colors and coloring are fabulous and the paper piecing is brilliant!
Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
:)Kathy

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Tilda is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs, Sharon

Jane said...

Oh this is stunning! gorgeous colours and details and I love this Tilda! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

LouLou Shive said...

Do you know the name of the Maggie stamp you used? I love the stamp and want to try and purchase it.