Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Halloween!! .. and a little bit more :)

Hey all!! I've got a few projects to share with you today. 

Anyone for Anya want to see Halloween themed creations from you this week. I used the CUTEST little digi 'she devil'. I chose this image because my little one has a similar outfit for halloween... ;) The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse.


Copics Used:
Skin: E21, 51, 00, 000 & 02{cheeks}
Dress & Shoes: R24, 27, 29, C9, 8, 5
Hair: E50, 51, 53

*******************************

Penny Black posted a challenge on Facebook this weekend. They want to see mini treat boxes made to a template. I didn't have any PB stamps small enough for these boxes -  the largest is 1.5" cubed and the smallest is 1" cubed... so I used some of Waltzing Mouse's halloween stamps.

I'm entering these into Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge - Anything but a Card
and Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge - Halloween


And finally -  I made a pumpkin tag using The Crafty Alley's new October Kit - 


This tag was my daughter's idea.. as were the wiggly eyes. I used an abundance of stickles -  black, purple & orange on the black flower - which I had folded in half and secured with a halloween brad. The outline and 'goo' were also done with black stickles.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Polly Pierce said...

Oh Sandie, you have been busy haven't you? These are super and they show off Waltzing Mouse Stamps so nicely...well done!

Deirdre said...

Love it Sandie... so cute. Such wonderful creations.... off to play now!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great Halloween projects! Those treat boxes are awesome. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.