Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Creative Card Crew and a quick make..

Hi again, I'm back with my 2nd post of the day. 

This fortnight the challenge on Creative Card Crew is PUNCH IT.  Use a punch on your creation.

I'm also entering into the Inky Impressions challenge which is Add Flowers


I used Martha Stewart embossed snowflake punch on My Mind's Eye papers. The image is called Emma with Chickadee by Fred She Said, who are sponsoring this challenge. I used copic markers to colour my image and added star dust stickles to the trim on her coat. To embellish I added some ribbon, pearls and pins. The poinsettia is from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

Copics:
 Skin: E21, 51, 00, 000 & E02(cheeks)
Coat & Skirt: R24, 27, 29
Boots: E42, 43, 44
Hair: E50, 51, 53

This is a Christmas Cracker I made this morning, which was inspired by Cardmaking and Papercrafts latest edition. They are so quick and simple to make and I can definitely see my family getting these filled with goodies for Christmas!! 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow love the image on your card, she is a cutie. Great work. *hugz*

CraftyC said...

These are both gorgeous Sandie. The card is so pretty and the cracker is beautifully decorated. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Clairex

Linda said...

Hi Sandie I love your card lay out and choice of colours it's beautiful love Linda

Denise @ kc242 said...

Sandie, your card for this weeks challenge is lovely! Your image is soooo sweet and is colored beautifully!
Denise
CCC-DT

Maria Matter said...

this is so so pretty Sandie!! I love this wintery Emma! great job!
hugs & blessings!