Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Waltzing Mouse Stamps - October Release: Day 2

I so hope you all enjoyed Day 1 of the Waltzing Mouse Stamps October release. We have 3 days of fabulous previews and then the Blog Waltz will start on Thursday, October 7th at 11:00 am Pacific, 12:00 noon Mountain, 1:00 pm Central, 2:00 pm Eastern and 7:00 pm GMT.

Today I will be showcasing 3 of the new sets - Holiday Labels 14, Compliments of the Season & Text It.


For my card I used the Holiday Labels 14 and Compliments of the Season. My Labels 14 dies didn't arrive on time so I hand cut it -  so simple to do and so effective. You can use these stamps even if you don't have the dies, of course it's always more fun if you do have them, lol.


My papers are from my Figgy Pudding scraps. I've inked them with Antique Linen and then stitched them. The cream grosgrain ribbon is part of my stash that the very lovely Kirsty Wiseman sent me.


I've used TH Pine Needles distress ink for all my stamping, matches the papers so well!! And to finish I added some little self adhesive pearls. 

To compliment my card I made a sweet gift box. I got the instructions from SplitCoast Stampers resources


This started out as plain white cardstock and I used one of the Text it stamps with antique linen distress ink. Then I inked all of the edges. 

The sentiment stamp is from Compliments of the Season. -it's been cut out using circle Nestabilities. For the larger circle I placed the nestie I used for the sentiment on my paper and ripped around the outside of it.  


 Again, I used cream grosgrain ribbon and added a pale blue button & some twine. 

To see more wonderful previews of the upcoming releases please do visit Claire, Lisa, Anya, Bonnie, Belinda, Joan, Julia, Mona, Jennifer, Lynn, & Laurie

Thanks for looking :D
Sandie
xXx


17 comments:

Michelle said...

ONG Stunning again - and yes you have been so busy, no wonder your DH was giving you looks!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful, beautiful card and gift pouch - love them both!

Unknown said...

OH wow! Sandie! this is Jaw dropping stuff!!! the card is superb and then te wee baggie too!!! wow! you do eat templates for breakfast!!! Outstandingly gorgeous projects!

Deirdre said...

More stunning creations Sandie. Love them.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Sandie,

Oeh, very pretty!! Love your color combination and the color of the ink you stamped in, and that beautiful big ribbon and bow, very very nice!!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Clare said...

SImply gorgeous, LOVE the colors!!

B said...

Wow, love the card and the baggie! So lovely! Claire was right about you and templates! :)

Deborah Frings said...

These are just so cool!! Love the style of the card, and the gift bag is great. The text effect is brilliant.

Julia Aston said...

A lovely set Sandie! Your long tall card is so pretty and the sentiment is so nice! The colors and text stamping look wonderful on your sweet bag!

Laurie Marmon said...

Congrats on joining the WMS DT...looks like you fit in beautifully! :) Love the projects!

Laurie Marmon said...

Congrats on joining the WMS DT...looks like you fit in beautifully! :) Love the projects!

Helen Watanabi said...

Sandie, this is just an elegant and gorgeous project! I love that card and the gift bag! Great papers and color! Thanks!

Jayne said...

Beautiful work Sandie, please keep it coming.

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning gift ensemble Sandie! Love the soft colors & gorgeous labels!

anya said...

Beautiful! The gift box is so elegant - the tag is a perfect touch. I always love tall cards, this one is gorgeous with the soft colors and fun layout!

P said...

LOVE these colors!

Ren-Yi said...

what a stunning gift and card. i love the cream color scheme with the dash of green and blue. and with your pouch the buttons works so stunningly as an anchor. oh i'm so glad i get to spy more of your work in the future, thanks to Claire. Welcome welcome again!