Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

CES Challenges - Flowes and Flutterbys

Hi everyone! Hopefully this post has published because I'm still in the UK, sans laptop!! I also hope hubster is surviving being a lone parent, lol. At this stage I reckon he's counting down the hours until I get home!!

This week on CES Challenges our theme is Flowers and Flutterbys. I've had this image for ages but hadn't had a chance to ink her up until now. I'm also entering this card into the Sugar Nellie FB contest.. and will add it when I get home later.


My papers are by Prima and they are called Sparkling Spring. I've paperpieced the dress on my image and coloured her with copic sketch markers. 


To embellish I've used lace, flowers, pearl spray and pearl topped pins

Thanks for popping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with tales of my Tim Holtz class and hopefully some photos too!! Don't forget to leave my teamies a little love on their blogs xx

Have a great day
Sandie
xx

4 comments:

kaylou said...

I love this Sandie, love the colours and the papers.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty hun. Love the flowers they are just perfect xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
a beautiful card, cute image, lovely embelies & design, sue,x

Julie said...

Hi Sandie - this is fabbie!! Great image and a fab colour scheme and gorgeous embellies!! Juleixx