Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

DT Whiff of Joy - I Serenade You ;)

Morning and happy Friday!! TGIF!! I have a quick DT card to share today that I made for Whiff of Joy, using "I Serenade You" Gnome. 


This image is just perfect for the 'Just a Note' sentiment, don't you agree??!! 

My papers are from the Restoration Collection by Crate Paper and I've distressed them all using my little pink Heidi Swapp edge distresser and then stitched them all down. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash and the felt stars were sent to me by my good friend Dee2. 


Copics - 
Skin - E00, 02, 21, 51
Pants/Hat - BG05, 07, 09, 78
Shirt - YR00, 20, 21
Shoes - E42, 43, 44
Guitar - E31, 33, 35, 37

Papertake Weekly - Lemon Zingy
Crafty Sentiments  - Just For You
Freshly Brewed - 3 or more patterned papers
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown - no glitter - polka dots
Creative Card Crew - No Flowers

Thanks for popping by!!
Sandie
xXx

17 comments:

WencheP said...

Love it! Like the rough edges, fabulous colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

That is so much fun - love all those layers

kitten DYSU team

Unknown said...

That is so much fun - love all those layers

kitten DYSU team

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card, your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing in our challenge this week at Operation Write Home!

Cherie said...

Hi Sandie, A STUNNING card gorgeous papers and beautiful colouring.
Thank you for playing along with Creative Card Crew.
Hugs cherie

Marcy said...

Love, love, love your card! The coloring is wonderful and the distressing makes it just perfect!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

Anonymous said...

Just lov ehte colours and your great colouring.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very cute and fun card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Highland Monkey's said...

Your card made me smile. Lovely colours.

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Digi doodle Shops Best.
xx

cebelica said...

So cute! :) There's an award for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-lovely-candy-at-my-friends-blog.html

Cindy Groh said...

Very pretty. I just happened upon your blog and wanted you to know I like your coloring and the Crate polka dot paper.

Jo said...

Wonderful card! I love your colouring! Great to have you joining in with us this week at DYSU! Hope you come back next week.

Jane said...

Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge! hugs,Jane x

Julie said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at DDSB
Hugs,
Julie

Miranda said...

fantastic card Sandie, those WoJ gnomes are so adorable
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

Anonymous said...

Fab card Sandie, I think these wee gnomes are quirky. Love this

Ali x