Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Post 'Blogger Meltdown' catch-up ;)

Good morning. So Blogger's up and running again and all is right with the world once more ;) As I couldn't post my card yesterday today's post is a double up, lol. 

First up is Tickled Pink Challenges, and the theme this week is Vintage Colours. The prize up for grabs....2 RUBBER Stamps of your choice! My image is from the newly released stamps for May and is called Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Evie

My papers are Graphic 45's Steampunk and they  have been distressed, inked and stitched. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. 

May 13th


Next up is Basic Grey Challenges - and our theme for this challenge is Mix 'n' Match - use papers, embellies from different Basic Grey collections. My papers are a mix of Offbeat and Hello Luscious.


The image is from La-La Land Crafts and is called Marci with Rose. I've added some glossy accents to the roses in her hand, hat and shoes.


I will be back later to add my copic colours - for now I have to run as I promised the kidlets I would take them out this morning!!

Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful day
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Two absolutely stunning cards you are so talented love everything about them x x


Lolly

Heather said...

Hi Sandie, two fabulous cards and both so different!! Love the fabulous Tickled pink image, the papers are a perfect accompaniment!!
Fabulous mix of colours on your BG one and that little Marci is gorgeous - haven't come across her before!!
hugs
Heather xx

Julie said...

Two gorgeous cards, Sandie!! Love the colours and papers you've mixed for the BG challenge - fab card - both of them are!! Hugs, Juliexx