Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges - Distressing

Wow, this is my 3rd week as guest designer on Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges!! The month of May is just zooming by in a blur. It's hard to believe the kids have only about 5 weeks left before they are out of school for the summer!! Eeeeek!!! 

Anyhoooo, now I've totally distressed myself with that thought it leads me to this week's challenge which is "Distressing" and in words of Kellie herself --  "this can be distressing with inks or distressing the edges of your papers with a distressing tool, as long as it looks like your creation has been 'distressed' in some way thats fine!!!

The prize up for grabs is 1 RUBBER or 2 DIGITAL Stamps of your choice!

May 20th

On my card I've used Lil Victorian Steampunk Lad Lestat.. how charming is he?!! I just love this whole collection, my favourites {so far!!}

I've pretty much covered every aspect of distressing - my papers have been ripped, scraped, inked and painted.. and for good measure I stitched them too ;) 

Copics -
E00, 01, 11, 50, 51, 53. C1, 3, 5, 8. G20, 21.

Challenges -
Emerald Faeries - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything goes, Optional Kraft
Digistamps 4 Joy  -  Boys/Men
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious  Anything Goes
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Distressed/Vintage
Cards For Men - for Someone Special
AiFactory - Boys will be boys
The Rubber Cafe - Tags

Thanks for popping by! Please do check out what the wonderful {PINK} DT and GDT have created for your inspiration.

Have a wonderful day
Sandie
xXx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandie,

Is it really only 5 weeks OMG! :O)
Love your distressed card, cute image.
Take care
Yvonne x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Sandie, a great colour combo
Clairexx

Maria Therese said...

Such a cool card Sandie!!

Hannah Clark said...

Oh my goodness! I just LOVE this card! The distressing is awesome, the papers are perfect, and I love that clip in the corner! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

Caroline said...

Fantastic card, fab layout and colouring
Thanks for joining us this week @ TPS x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card....Lovely colours and the image is wonderful..Thanks for sharing with s at Cards for men...
Mandy x

Julie said...

Wow Sandie - awesome!! Just as I was telling myself not to buy any more images, rubber or digi, and I pop in here! Your colouring is stunning and your whole compostion flawless! Juleixx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at
TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

Debs said...

Totally amazing, love everything about it, especially your colouring.Thanks for playing at TPS this week.
Hugs

Alison said...

Great image and I love how sleek he looks against your distressed background! Thanks for playing along with our 'Someone Special' challenge at Cards for Men and good luck!
Hugs, Alison x

Geraldine said...

Great card, I love the image and the way you coloured it, Geraldine.

Iulia said...

Your card is fabulous, Sandie! Love the distressed look and the beautifully colored image! Great work!
Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Emerald Faerie Garden and hope to see you again soon!
Hugs and have a happy weekend,
Iulia

Tracy said...

What a great card. Dont you love these images. Hope you can join us again.
Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs
Tracy