Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

Basic Grey Challenges - Stitching

Hi everyone!! Well it's Saturday and that means a brand new challenge on Basic Grey Challenges

This fortnight we would love to see you use STITCHING on your creations. It can be real or faux stitching, the choice is yours. 

I have fallen in love with Teddy Bea and Teddy Bo's.. for real. I'm not usually good with bears but how could you go wrong with these images?!!  Beeeeyond sweet!!


I have used Basic Grey Sweet Threads papers, all machine stitched. Can't get enough of them.. you may have noticed that I've used them once or twice before, lol. Running out fast.. need more!! 


I had kept the embellies light - I just added some flowers, pearls and seam binding. Then I found an old necklace while tidying up so I pulled it apart and added some more bling.. which led to the Star Dust stickles coming out... you see how these things snowball??!! lol. Anywhooo... as it's now all glammed up I can enter it into the Teddy Bo Challenge which is themed Glam it Up.

Copics Used:
E31, 33, 35, 37, 50, 51, 53. 
R01, 12, 20, 22, 24, 29. 
RV21, 23, 25. 
B91, 93, 95, 97. 
G20, 21, 24.
Y02, 15

Thanks for popping by today. Please do check out my BG teamies' blogs to see their stitchy creations! 

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Sandie
xXx

15 comments:

Rosietoes said...

I can see why you love those papers Sandie.
Super card, thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful card - love the colours - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Lavender and old lace said...

how cute and the colouring is great Dorothy xx

Vicky said...

Wow Sandie...what a cutie hun! loving these wee bears too sweetie and your colouring is just perfect...!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, I love the image so sweet and gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time hugs pops x

Clairebears said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the papers and you have coloured Teddy Bea so beautifully.

Thanks for taking part in Teddy Bo's challenge.

Love Clairebears x

Liz McGuire, said...

This card is totally gorgeous, love it!

Liz x

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous Sandie!!! I agree with you on these bears!! I am not good with animals but I fell hard for these! Love the colors and your coloring is fabulous!!! Such a pretty layout and papers too!
Thanks so much for playing with us ~ it was nice to see you play along!
:)Kathy

Heather said...

Hi Sandie - hope you're having a brilliant weekend!!!
Fabulous card, love your colour combo with those beautiful Sweet Threads papers. I love your image - fabulous colouring of the sweet Bea and such pretty details - love that bow!!
Glad you shared this with us at the Teddy Bo challenge.
hugs
Heather xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card with amazing colouring. Love the papers too. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x

Bev said...

Sandie it's me again hun, I can't find an email addy for you on your blog, please can you email me at bevscrafts@gmail dot com

Thanks x

Colette said...

Gorgeous card, love all the bling, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo. Good Luck!
Colette xx

Brook said...

What a totally sweet card. Love the papers and the ribbon. Too cute!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really pretty and your coloring is fabulous! I'm new to your blog and just became a follower. Hugs, Karen

Julie said...

Oh so awesome, Sandie - amazing colouring and such a perfect layout with perfect embellies!! Hugs, Juliexx