Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

Lovely hAnglar Only GDT - A Card for a Girl

Hi!! Ooops, I was away yesterday and didn't get to post my card that I made for Lovely hAnglar Only. I was awarded #1 in their Top 3 and am honoured to be their guest designer for 2 challenges.

The challenge for this fortnight is to make a Card for a Girl - how easy is that?! Of course you must use a hAnglar & stAnglar image. 


I am just loving Basic Grey's Sweet Threads papers. I have matted them with pink cardstock and machine stitched them all. The sentiment is by Waltzingmouse Stamps and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Copics  - E00, 01, 11, 42, 43, 44. R20. R81, 83, 85. RV10, 21, 23. YG91, 93, 95, 97.

Challenges -
Crafty Emma - Lot's Of Sparkly Flowers
Fairy Knoll - Sparkle
Just Add Ink - Add colouring
Stamp Something - Pretty papers
C.R.A.F.T. - Stitching

 Have a great day! Happy Crafting 
Sandie
xXx

17 comments:

Lou Mac said...

Ohhh Sanddddieee!! I'm loving what you've done with these papers - I struggle to use more than one sheet on a card at a time, but you've made it so perfect.
The image is adorable, I love the flowers on her shoes. As always your WOC flowers are perfect, were you a florist in a previous life?! LOL!!

You're making me miss Mr Janome! Looks to me like I'm going to have to wait for Santa to come!

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous-ness yet again!! xo Lou.

Jennifer said...

Love your gorgeous sparkly creation! Thanks so much for joining us at CES challenges...the very best of luck! xx Jenny xx

Berry said...

Gorgeous card Sandie just love that cute Hanglar! Hugs rebekah xx

Patrice said...

Very pretty card, ever so girlie and love your colouring/shading. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sandie ,love the colours and the hanglar image is so sweet!
Hugs Julie P

Nikki Spencer said...

Simply beautiful colouring...and a delightful image too! So glad you could join us at Just Add Ink.

Suzi Mac said...

This is so pretty, love all the layering, your colouring of that sweet image is fab. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
Good Luck
Suzi x

Debbie said...

This is stunning, I can see why they picked you to be a guest designer...

Hugs
Debbie

cheryl said...

oh wow just love love this its stunning love those papers and image,bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Bea said...

Lovely card, the image is so cute and the colours are perfect along with the rest

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

Bea

Deb Mitchell said...

Gorgeous work- this is a stunning card Hun!!!
Could you contact me via email- mitchy64@live.com.au please as I have something I would love to chat to you about

Hugz Deb/ Owner- Emerald faeries garden

Paula Dobson said...

Sandie - your colouring is absolutely beautiful and fits the Just Add Ink challenge perfectly. Thanks for playing along ♥

Jodene said...

This is a beautiful card! The image is gorgeous and I love your colouring :)

Debbie said...

This is Stunning!!! I can see why you were chosen as Guest Designer, your work is magnificent..

Hugs
Debbie

Brandi said...

What an adorable card! It is sooo sweet. :) Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Knoll! Smiles ~ Brandi

Brook said...

Beautiful card. I just love it!

Vintage Milly said...

What a gorgeous card, just beautiful, thanks for entering our challenge at Creative Inspirations, Em.x