Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Tickled Pink & La-La Land Crafts Challenges

What a week!! Seriously, is Blogger ever going to get it's act together?! Yesterday I could upload my pics but could NOT add them to my post.. ugh! If it didn't like Blogger so much I'd leave... well maybe not, lol. 

Anywhooo, enough of my whining! Because of Blogger's antics I have 2 cards to share with you today. I will start with Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges as this was supposed to be posted yesterday. 

The challenge for this week is Ribbon and Lace - can you see me grin like a Cheshire cat?! I would add both lace and ribbon to ev.er.y.thing if I could :D :D :D 


I must apologise to all you Alice fans but I really had to {PINK} her up ;) Doesn't she look so pretty?!! 

My papers are by Pink Paislee - I really wish I could remember which collection because my paper drawer in my cabinet is broken and I can't open it to check.. :S 
Time for a new cabinet methinks! 


The beautiful pearl sprays on either side of my image are from Basic Grey's Opaline range. As always, my flowers and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Challenges -
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Ribbons & Bows 
CCEE Stampers - Use pink
Rainbow Lady's - Use a digi
Crafts and Me - Stitches
Crafty Creations - Sparkly
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes

My next card is for La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. This week the DT have are using a recipe of Pearls, Lace and Punches on their inspirational samples. You are more than welcome to play along as we would love to see your creations with La-La Land Craft stamps. Please link your projects to our Customer Gallery.


My image is called Ballerina Marci and she would be just perfect for little girl cards - let's face it, EVERY little girl wants to be a ballerina at some point.. even if it's just a passing phase before she hits her tomboy phase..!! 


Challenges -
Deep Ocean Challenge - Flowers
 Everybody-Art-Challenge - Anything Goes
 DDH Challenges - Pearls and Lace
Happileigh Scrappin  - Bright colours. NO Pastels
 Well that is it from me today. I hope you've enjoyed your visit to my blog. 

TGIF.. 'cause I so need it!!!! 
Sandie
xXx

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Both cards are GORGEOUS!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Rainbow Lady said...

Beautiful cards. I have solved Blogger problems by downloading and using Google Chrome. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Anonymous said...

Second card is so pretty and sweet.

gina g said...

Gorgeous card but i love the top one absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Lavender and old lace said...

both brilliant cards love them have a good weekend .Dorothy

Ren-Yi said...

Hi Sandie -it's been a while that i left a comment here! i do adore your colouring! lots of great stitching and crochet trims too. i can't to see what you have up your sleeves for WMS's release soon ;)

Hannah Clark said...

Absolutely beautiful cards! I really love those pearl sprays! I need to get some! Great colouring too! Thanks for joining us at DDH!

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

What a cute card, love the layout and embellies and you colored the image so nicely. Thanks for join us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Bev said...

Two stunning cards Sandie, love your colouring and use of papers and colour - fabulous!

Star said...

Both of these cards are just stunning!! You did an awesome job of coloring. Just perfect!

Thank you for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'. I hope to see you again next week!

xx Star