Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps SOAP - Day 3

Good morning!! Before I start into my post I'd just like to say that this is a looooooong one!! I made some cards this week for challenges and the deadline is looming so I have added them all below.

So.. let's get started :)

Waltzingmouse S.O.A.P - Day 3 

Today is the last day that the Waltzingmouse DT will be showcasing the 5 stamp sets which were released in May. To recap they were - Dainty Doilies Large, Dainty Doilies small, Join Us, Say it Loud & Gingham & Co.  Tomorrow we are rewinding to a favourite 'boy' set of mine Free Spirit Boy.

For my first card I've used Dainty Doilies Large stamped out on light brown cardstock with Versafine 'Toffee' Ink. I added some cream pearls to the centre of the full circles. I machine stitched all my papers and  added a sentiment from the Frame It stamp set.


Next I made a small 'Thinking of You' card. I stamped the reverse polka dot from the Gingham & Co. with Tumbled Glass distress ink onto blue cardstock. Then I added some blue sateen ribbon and a punched butterfly adorned with tiny white pearls. The sentiment is from Say it Loud.

 {apologies for the poor photograph, it was quite late when I took it}

Here is the list of ladies playing along today...

Lovely hAnglar Only Challenges

Lovely hAnglar Only Challenges are looking for Dots so I've used both dotty paper and dotty ribbons on my card. I've coloured my hAnglar image, from the Attitude set, with copic markers and sponged the background with distress inks. 


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and the sentiment is from Create with TLC. 

Challenges - 
Just Magnolia - Special Monthly Challenge - Anyting Goes {lace optional}
Fab 'n' Funky - Whateva' 
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Flower Power
Anita Be Stampin' - Go Crazy with Layers
Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Wrap it Up with Ribbon


 Tickled Pink Challenges - Anything Goes

This week Tickled Pink Challenges have an open theme - Anything Goes... but of course you must use a Tickled Pink image. 

If you have been following my blog you will know that I was the May guest for Tickled Pink Challenges and I really enjoyed my time as a guest designer. Well the very lovely Kellie has invited me to join the DT on a full time basis and I'm thrilled to bits. So this is officially my first card as a {PINK} designer :) .....


and my card is BLUE!! lol. 

My papers are Tim Holtz and I've paired them with blue cardstock. I machine stitched all my papers to the cards and then added some white lace.

My image has been coloured with copic markers - E00, 01, 11, 23, 25, 27, 50, 51, 53. B91, 93, 95, R20


The flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment if from Lily of the Valley. 

Challenges -
Copic Creations - Distressed/Vintage
Happileigh Scrappin - Lots and Lots of Embellishments
House of Gilli - Flowers
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
The Outlawz - Anything goes with a sentiment on the card front 
Hanna & Friends  - Blue & white


Make it Colourful - Colour Combo

The challenge over on Make it Colourful this week is to use Yellow and Purple.. eeeeek!! Like seriously, both of my scary colours in one project???!!! I had to put my big girl panties on and deal with it!!

I've had Geeky Love {such a super fun image} for a while and hadn't got around to using it so I felt it was time to give it an airing!! 


My papers are the gorgeous Sweet Fairy by Prima. I've also used some yellow and some purple cardstock to co-ordinate. 

Copics Used - 
E00, 01, 11, 23, 25, 27. R20. V20, 25. BV00, 02, 11, 13. C3, 5, 8


Challenges - 
Card Cupids - Ribbon and/or Fibres
2 Sisters - #41 Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes and/or use your favourite whatever (colours, technique, etc).
Stamp Insanity - Anything goes
Crafts and Me - punch it out

 Well if you are still with me -  Thank You!! If you lost the will to live ages ago - Apologies!! lol. 

Have a wonderful Friday!!
Sandie


18 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

All cards are all beautiful. Beautiful details, you also used.


Hugs Astrid.

Deirdre said...

Where do you find the time???? Wow..... amazing creations.

Kary said...

Love your Doilies WMS card! It's so sweet and love the little floral bouquet on it.

Lou Mac said...

Woah, you weren't kidding!!

Really gorgeous cards Sandie - as always! I stayed right to the very end! I love your MiC card - you have nailed the yellow and purple!

Congrats on becoming an official TPS Designer too ;)

The sentiment on your hAnglar card is just awesome! Perfect for that image - which you've coloured perfectly I might add.

Your WMS cards are gorgeous, I especially love the happy birthday one, the colours are just yummy and I LOVE that large doily!!

Thanks for sharing, xo Lou Mac.

Julia Aston said...

Wow Sandie you have been one busy stamper!! Your WMS cards are lovely and the coloring on all of your cute little images is wonderful!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Wow, you've been busy Sandie!! Every card is fabulous and represents a different style. Love it!!

sara said...

gorgeous hanglar card that sentiment is fab !! love your layout and the dotty ribbons thanks for joining us at lovely hAnglar only
hugs sara x x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL cards!!! -Sam :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
SamanthaJDesigns.blogsot.com

Chrissy said...

Great card that you are sharing,gorgeous blue, lovely colouring, and lots of other great cards too.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

karen said...

Wow you have been very busy, a collection of fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at Fab n funky this week, Karenx

Laura (sandytoz) said...

I know what you mean about yellow & purple!! All I could think was MN Vikings! LOL Love it!!!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey!

Laura (sandytoz)
PCJ DT

Linda said...

WOW!! These are all just simply gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at ABS.. Hugs, Linda

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Wowzers! So many very pretty cards, love all the papers, images and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Star said...

Gorgeous cards! Your coloring is fantastic, your layouts are wonderful, and those flowers...AWESOME! =) You have a wonderful way of embellishing cards without making them seem cluttered. Absolutely fabulous.

Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'. We hope to see you again this week!

xx Star

Anonymous said...

WOW busy bvee! love all your cards thanks for joining in with us on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this week, Samantha :0)

RoseC said...

Sandie, your use of blues with lace and pearls is a wonderful base for your Copic filled lady on this great card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Brenda said...

Wow, what a bunch of gorgeous cards!! Thanks so much for playing along at Anita Be Stampin! Bren

Anita said...

These are all so beautiful! You do such a lovely job coloring the images. Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)