Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - Telling Secrets...

Today and I am sharing a card I made using one of the new Storybook Collection stamps by Elizabeth Bell for SCACD which are now available over on Quixotic Paperie

This cutie is called The Secret


Seriously cute, no?!!! 

My papers are Basic Grey's PB&J and I've stitched them down onto white, pink and blue cardstock. I cut my image out using circle nestabilities. Notice the foot protruding from the circle? Well to do this you trim out around the foot with your scissors and then slip the circle nestabilies underneath it, so that you cut around it. 


I stamped my image with Momento Tuxedo Black, onto Make it Colour Blending Card, and used both Copic and Touch Twin Marker for colouring it up. The background is sponged with Tumbled Glass distress ink. 


You can find this stamp and the rest of the new release HERE. Check them out, they are just adorable!!

Challenges -
Touch Twin Markers & More - Photo Inspiration. 

Sandie
xx

6 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

so so adorable! I may have to get this one! fab colouring and layout! xxx

Lou Mac said...

Seriously cute!! Love the soft colours and the yummy flowers!! Perfection. xo

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so sweet Sandra! Love the gorgeous new image and the colours are lovely :)

Sandra H said...

Stunning, xx

Alberto said...

Hello Sandie!

okay it's time to give you a public welcometo the little darling DT! :D so much fuuuun!! can't wait to see more of your LD cretions, as i love them!
this card si just amazing !the colorin and the way you've emebellished it is stunnig! TFS!
Alby

Julia Aston said...

This is SO sweet Sandie! I just love the papers you used and the lovely flowers!