Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - April Showers bring May Flowers

Woot!! There is a new Farm Fresh Friday up over on the The Greeting Farm blog and this week we want you to use FLOWERS on your projects. 

Today I am featuring Queen Bean from the April Release. This Alice in Wonderland themed collection a limited edition which will not be restocked after April so if you want it, go get it now!!! 


I made one of my favourite things to make - a tag :) Queen Bean has been stamped out onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured with copic markers. I trimmed her out with a scissors and added 3D foam to the back. Once I had everything layered as I wanted it I stuck her down and then added my flowers, and other embellishments. The papers are from Prima's Rosarian collection and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The HELLO sentiment is a die from the Delicate Words set. 


Here's how to play:
You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, MAY 2nd at NOON CST.
You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!)
The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!

Have a great weekend!!
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

eee she is SO CUTE! Love the colours on her...what a gorgeous tag!

surgical girl said...

Really sweet. I love nice touches to finish things off (pretty tags)

Leanne said...

oh love this one!! u must have a huge amount of flowers! hehe..