Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - Easy as 1-2-3 :)

Good morning! Today sees a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog, and this week we have a 1-2-3 challenge; 1 image, 2 embellishments & 3 papers. 

My card today features Garden Anya  and the Fence die which are both from the May NEW RELEASE. 


Using only 2 types of embellishments was a tough one, I had to decide between buttons, which are my newest loooove, and pearls.. the pearls won out! lol. I also added a large Prima flower and two more of the white flowers I got from LilyPuss Craft Designs store on Etsy. 



Here's how to play:

*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.

*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, May 17th at NOON CST.
You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
(If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)

*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!

Have fun!!!
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

She is oh so pretty! I love these colours together and the design is really cute.
Gorgeous card.
Hugs Chris xxx

Kat W said...

Oh, I totally want this TGF stamp! I love your gorgeous colour scheme and awesome layout.
Kat x