Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

A Creative Romance - No Patterned/Designer Papers

Hi everyone!! We have a new challenge today at A Creative Romance . The very lovely Delphine challenged us to use 'No Patterned/Designer Papers'.. eek!!!! 

While I was sitting colouring my Magnolia image I received a text message asking me to make a wedding card - I could not have timed it better, lol. Soooo pulling on my big girl panties I grabbed white card, embossing folders, dies and punches and got to work. :D 


I stamped my image onto Make it Crafty Blending card and coloured with copic markers. The dies I've used are a mix of Spellbinders and La-La Land Crafts Rolled Roses Small, Medium & Large and the leave are made from the Large Flourish die. I also added a punched butterfly and embellished with white sparkly pearls. 


I will be back later with my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday make..... 
Thanks for popping in!!
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Leanne said...

hahaha!! big girl panties?! lol!!
Love it!!

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card as always x

mgoll88 said...

What a sweet image, very lovely wedding card, looks geat!

LG
Michaela

Linda Levoir said...

What a lovely card, and such a sweet image, love the white on white, it looks very sophisticated xx