Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Just for You

Hi everyone!! I am popping in very quickly with a little something to share. My kiddos are back to school tomorrow and guess who hates covering books SO much that they have left it to the last day?? *eek!!* Doesn't matter that I bought the books 2 months ago, and I swore I would cover them early. DID NOT HAPPEN!! lol. In fact, I'm still procrastinating over it....

Anywhoooo, my card features Rose, one of the beautiful Gorjuss Girls


I stamped her out onto Make it Colour Blending card and coloured her up with copic markers. My papers are from Prima's Fairy Rhymes collection and I've matted it wtih white and craft cardstock from Papermill Direct. 


The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps, Compact Sentiments set. To embellish I added some Wild Orchid Craft flowers, a flossed button and white pearls. 

Have a great day!!
Sandie
xx


2 comments:

DeeDee said...

very sweet

mgoll88 said...

what a fanattic way to colour.. sweet image on a wonderfull card creation

LG
Michaela