Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Paperbabe Stamps August Release Previews - Oriental Zen

Hi everyone! Today I have a card to share which features the new release stamps from Paperbabe Stamps. Oriental Zen. These will be available to purchase from August 9th. 


I used a red card base of 120mm x 148mm. For the front panel I built up the background with Tumbled Glass distress ink and left a strip blank for the sentiment. The sentiment is from the Tree Hugs stamp set. For the flower I used Fired Brick and Peeled Paint distress ink. I layered the front panel on with 3D foam so that it pops up from the base. 


I loved how easy this set is to use and is perfect for those quick makes or CAS designs (which I totally love lately :D ) 
Pop back tomorrow for another new release stamp preview. Have a great day!! 
Sandie
xxx

2 comments:

Kim Costello said...

This is gorgeous Sandie, I love the seigaiha pattern with the subtle colour, really makes the flower pop!
Thank you so much.
BiG HuGs
Kim xxx

Jodi Collins said...

Just FANTASTIC! LOVE these stamps and your fabulous design!