Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps August Release Previews Day Three

Good morning bloggers!! We are on Day Three, which is the final day, of the Waltzingmouse Stamps August Release previews. Today we are showcasing three more stamp sets - Big Day - Today, Pinstripe Backgrounder, Zig-Zag Backgrounder

Both of my cards today feature stamps from both the Big Day - Today and Pinstripe Backgrounder sets.
 The first is a baby card to which I have also added Nordic Baby into the mix - I just adore those little baby shoes :D  I went with lots of layers, tags, flowers, pearls, ribbon, lace and pearls.


My second card also features Fine Feathers, one of the July release stamp sets and I kept it CAS. I stamped out the feather and cut it out with a scissors. The stripe panel is popped up on 3D foam, as is the feather, so there is lots of dimension. The green panel has been embossed with a Script embossing folder. 


Below is the full list of ladies showcasing today.... 

Sandie
xXx

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Gorgeous cards Sandie. I know none of like having to do sympathy cards but your creation is just perfect. Elegant and just enough to show you care. Thanks for sharing.

Julia Aston said...

What lovely creations today Sandie! LOVE the pinstripe with the sweet baby shoes and that feather is perfect with the stripe and embossed text - a wonderful sympathy card!

Deborah Frings said...

I don't know where to start - they are both fantastic. The new baby is so sweet. But it's the sympathy card that I just love - the texture, the colours - it's simply brilliant!

Jill Norwood said...

Sandie these are both so lovely! Love all the layers and the pretty papers on the baby card! And your feather card is stunning!
:)Jill

DeeDee said...

Sweet baby card