Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Way you Move - Altered Chipboard Tag

Good morning! Today I have an altered tag to share with you. The tag also features The Way you Move, a gorgeous stamp by Dianne Duda for Stamping Bella. 


I stamped my image out onto Make it Colour Blending card and coloured her up with Copic markers. Then I trimmed her out with a scissors. 

For the tag I've used Prima Lyric and cut the clock and butterfly from one of the patterned papers in the collection.  I added a floss button, a metal charm and some pearls to embellish. 


Hope it inspires!!
Sandie
xxx

2 comments:

Kathya said...

Oh, Sandie this is absolutely gorgeous! I think it's the most beautiful tag I've seen: perfect papers, design and coloring. I love it!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!!