Pages

Saturday 7 December 2013

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Fridays - Winter Wonderland

Howdy bloggers!! I'm just popping in with a card I made for Bellariffic Friday, and this week we have a Winter Wonderland theme. 


I used inspiration from Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist when making my tag and the tag I was inspired to CASE was Day 11 from 2012, Carolyn Peeler's fabulous creation!! 


My image is Irma & Vieno by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella, and I've coloured them up with copic markers. I trimmed them out, adhered them to the tag with 3D foam and then added some Star Dust Stickles to their hats. 


The papers are Basic Grey Jovial and I've layered them up before adding edging all around the tag using Fran-tage Chunky Enamel. To finish I added some seam binding through the punched hole and some crystal gems on the sentiment and seam binding. 


Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook pagefor all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

Have a great day!!!
Sandie


5 comments:

Jane said...

Wow Sandie, that is a beautiful tag - I love it!
Hugs
Jane

Sandra H said...

This image is stunning the card layout and the colours used are gorgeous another beautiful creation take care xx

mgoll88 said...

Very wonderfull creations,its amazing!

LG
Michaela

Dana White said...

Sandie this is fabulous. What a great take on the challenge

Gwen said...

Gorgeous coloring ! Great tag!