Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - With Love

I'm back.. again... lol. I have a busy busy blog today. It's either a feast or a famine around here  

This week's Inspiration Friday theme on La-La Land Crafts is With Love
and I have featured Heart Key Marci on my card. 


I coloured her up with Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Lips - R22, R24
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Clothes/Shoes/Bows - R22, R24, R27, R29, R39. C3, C5, C7
Key - Y21, Y26, Y28. RV32, RV43, RV66

Dies Used: 


You can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very lovely cared creation!

LG
Michaela

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card and beautiful image x

Geraldine said...

Beautiful card and love your colouring.