Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

I'm back for the Party!!

Honey I'm home!! lol. My poor blog has been sorely neglected for the past few weeks while the craft room revamp took a lot longer than anticipated... and just as I get done with that, the flu decides to pay my house a visit :( However, while Princess slept today I got to work on my first projects in the new room. 

I missed out on playing along for the Waltzingmouse Stamps February Release and I am skirting in with some projects in the dying hours of the March Pajama Party. You can find all the challenges and details HERE


All of my projects are made to fit Challenge 1 - To Die For. I have used the new Gift It stamp set, Gift Card Envelope die and Gift Card It die set

First up is a card, on which I added the Gift Card Envelope to the front.



Inside I added the gift card. The background on the gift card has been stamped using the Pinstripe Mini stamp. I stamped the 'Breakfast in Bed' sentiment in Mustard Seed distress ink and then stamped it again, offsetting it slightly, so they yellow becomes a shadow. 


Next I made a trio of Gift Card and Envelope sets. 



The front of the envelope above has added texture in the form of translucent embossing paste used with a script text stencil. 

The last envelope is a little lot more detailed. I've added lace, ribbon, vintage postcard & stamp, flowers, charm, bookplate, wooden hearts and pearls. 

Inside of each envelope I added a gift card. 

Thanks for dropping by! 
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love your gift cards and envelopes - all so pretty and all so different! I do like the card too!

Julia Aston said...

wonderful projects Sandie! It must be lovely working in a new clean stamping room!! Love all your pretty envelopes and gift cards - each so different and all beautiful!