Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch

Howdy all!! The new Bellriffic Friday post is up over on the Stamping Bella Blog and this past week we had a sketch to work with. 



This is my take on it..

I used the super gorgeous Paisley has a Prezzie in my favourite colours - Teal and Mustard. I used Full Circle Element on the background. I The papers are from Kaisercraft and I've matted them with teal and white cardstock. To embellish I tied a bow with some turquoise and white ribbons and tied a large button around centre. I also added some white pearls.

Next week's Bellariffic Friday is an Inspiration Photo - fabulous colours, no??  :D 


Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

And remember, If you want a chance a winning our monthly prize, just email your entry to Em by Thursday so that it can be included in the blog post :)


Sandie
xXx




No comments: