Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

WOW Embossing! - Time

This month our theme for WOW Embossing! is Time. It's been a while since I worked on a journal page so I took this opportunity to do just that. I love to create pages, but they are ridiculously hard to photograph, lol. 


All of my pages are primed with Gesso. The background has been painted with Blush Pink, Vanilla Bean & Periwinkle acrylic paints. I then used the Sexi-Hexi clear stamp with Primary Blue Topaz powder. 


I embossed my clocks with the limited edition Passion Fruit Glitter and adhered them to the page with wet glue. Then I added some metal hands, secured with matching brads. 


For extra shading I used gelatos around the clocks and the edges of the page. I also used them to highlight the sentiment. When everything had dried I took the Cracked Leather stamp and stamped it randomly around the page with Archival black ink. 



WOW! Products Used

Other Products Used:
Stamps: Stampers's Anonymous Way with Words & Mini Classics
Clocks - Steampunk Clock by La-La Land Crafts


Click on the graphic to enter our challenge. 

Sandie
xXx

No comments: