Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Halloween Shadow Box - Crafty Cutting

Good morning! Today I am sharing an altered shadow box which is my first design team project for Crafty Cutting

 The Frame Size is 8" x 8" and the internal box Size 6" x 6" x 2". 

I covered the frame and internal box with An Eerie Tale papers by Graphic 45.  I painted the back and the back support with charcoal black paint. 

 I used lots of Dies to create the scene inside 



Dies: 
  Scary Tree, Spooky House, Tombstones, Spiderweb Banner

White Pearlised, Black, Orange, Yellow & Kraft

Thanks for visiting!!
Sandie
xxx

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your project x

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so fantastic! I love this box and all the tiny details! I came over to say congrats on the Heartfelt Creations semifinalist win! Well done! Best wishes for the contest!

Creations by Patti said...

This is an AWESOME Halloween shadow box makign use of all those wonderful dies. Love this!!!! Thanks for sharing.

mgoll88 said...

Very cool halloween creation, looks really fantastic!

LG
Michaela

Jess's Crafty Things said...

love love love this project Sandie. I personally like Halloween and your project is just fantastic, such dimension!

Unknown said...

I really liked your post about Halloween Shadow Box - Crafty Cutting