Pages

Thursday 29 January 2015

Memories - Scalloped Mini Album

Hi! I'm back today with a DT project I created for Crafty Cutting


This is a 6 pagem 4" x 4" scalloped chipboard album and it's held together by 2 book rings. 

I cut some 12 x 12 papers in to 4" squares and adhered them to the fronts of all the pages. I then cut around the scallops with a craft knife. Once the fronts were all done I repeated the process for the other side of all the pages. 
(Remember to punch the holes for the book rings on the front before adhering the paper to the back, or they will be completely covered over - making it rather difficult to find them after!)


I embellished the front cover by layering some cheesecloth, a chipboard card, a tag I cut from the patterned papers, lace and a 1" flower. I then added a wooden heart, also from Crafty Cutting. On top of the heart I layered a peach flossed button, 'memories' word sticker, a bronze heart and some Viva Decor Pearl Pen. 


To see more Crafty Cutting designs and inspiration join us on the Crafty Cutting Facebook page :)

Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Lia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sandie ..

mgoll88 said...

Looks great

LG
Michaela

Jess's Crafty Things said...

Love the colours you used Sandie and the clean feel you have achieved with it still being a bit vintagey.. Gorgeous xx

DeeDee said...

Pretty. Love the spring colors.