Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Flowers

I'm back with my second post of the day. If you are here for my La-La Land Crafts altered frame you can find it HERE, or keep on scrollin' down... 

This week, our Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday was all about FLOWERS! It could be the image you use, the papers, or even the embellishments. As long as it's a current Stamping Bella image and you have some kind of flower/flowers on there it's all good. 

I couldn't decide so, on my tag, I used an image with flowers, papers with flowers AND flower embellishments. I even used a flower grommet..... just to be sure to be sure! lol. 


I confess, something about this tag doesn't sit right with me and I've done it differently in my head numerous times, lol. I can't decide if I like or detest the pink flowery paper. We are our own greatest critics, huh?! 

This coming week we have another fabby sketch for you. If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, February 26th. 


For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.


Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Kerri said...

love your tag it is beautiful!!!!