Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Anything Goes

Hi! I am back with my second post today. If you are looking for my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday post you can find it HERE or keep scrolling down. 

This week our Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday theme was Anything Goes. We are also showcasing this month's Stamp of the Month - BIG WORDS

My card, however, does not feature BIG WORDS because I completely forgot to use them, LOL!! Instead, Uptown Girl Farrah has some BIG WORDS of her own to say :D 


I coloured it up with copic markers
Skin - E000, E00, E11
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Skirt - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Pants, Gloves & Stereo - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Shirt, Legwarmers - Y21, Y26, Y28


I added a border all around the front panel using a copic multi-liner and adhered some aqua coloured sequins. 
I finished with a little Music Charm (available from my Esty Store) flossed with brown/white twine. 

Check out the Stamping Bella blog to see the rest of this week's Design Team creations 

Next week’s theme is ANYTHING BUT A CARD! Be sure to use a CURRENT Stamping Bella image on a card and if you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, June 11th.. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

No comments: