Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Photo Inspiration

I'm back with another card I made for Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday. Our challenge was to use the following photo for inspiration. I used the colours for my card. 


Again, apologies for the poor quality photo; I am awaiting the arrival of a new bulb for my light tent. 

On my card I have featured Peekaboo Bunny Stuffie, which comes with 2 sentiments. 


You can grab our Stamp of the Month - Uptown Girls Clarissa and Camille Share a Cafe for 20% off for the whole month of December - no code necessary. 

This week we have a sketch for you. 



If you would like your work featured on the Bella Blog just email your project to Emily by Thursday, December 17th. Be sure to use a CURRENT Stamping Bella stamp! 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Sandie
xXx

No comments: