Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

Tiddly Inks - Molly's Cup of Love

Hi all!! I'm popping in today to share my Fab Friday card for Tiddly Inks. My card features one of the new release Molly digital stamps - Molly's Cup of Love


I coloured her up with Copic Markers
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress/Shoes/Hairband - V00, V12, V15, V17
Cup - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18. 
Hearts - R22, R24, R27, V00, V12, V15, R81, R83, R85

The sentiment I used is from Make it Crafty. It comes in 2 pieces, which includes a backing layer to make the word pop out. I simply inked 'Birthday' with black ink and adhered it to the backing layer which I left bare. 


Other Products used:
Papers - Santoro 
Flowers - I am Roses
Enamel Dots - C.C.Designs

Challenges
I am Roses - IAR August Challenge

Well that's it from me for today. I am off to clean my craft room and that is a job not for the feint of heart.

Have a great Saturday
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Céline said...

so so cute
hugs
céline

JanR said...

Beautiful! The colours and all the flowers are so lovely!