Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Free Form!

Howdy bloggers!! I am back with a card I made for this week's Stamping Bella challenge, which is a Free Form challenge - also known as Anything Goes. The whole Design Team are showcasing the January Stamp of the Month - THINKINGOFYOUABELLA (yikes, that's long!) 

My card is very clean and simple. I used my scoring board to make a frame on the card panel and the image. I scored at 1/8" and 1/4" on all 4 sides. It's a very effective technique and adds a great finish to the card. 


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20, R22, E04
Hair - C5, 100
Shirt - R81, R83, R85
Shadow - C1, C3, 0

Submit your entry by adding a direct link to your project, on your blog or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than Thursday January 12th, 2017 . Remember to use a current stamp! 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Debcop said...

Sandie, the coloring of this lady is gorgeous. I just bought her. Let's see how well I do, with coloring her. I LOVE seeing all your new cards. And hope to be as good as you one day. ;-)